There are many wedding entertainment services out there, but for your big day, you want to make sure you hire the best of the best. With professional wedding DJ services from BobHawkins.com, you have a winner. Our disc jockeys for weddings will do so much more than a band - from helping your event stay on track to offering special effects to carrying a music library that will please just about any taste in music; we have you covered.
Tips for Finding the Best Local Wedding DJs
Most DJs have an extensive music library, so this should not be your selection criteria. Instead, you can focus on:
- Referrals - Ask your current wedding vendors (such as florist, cake decorator or photographer) about DJs they have worked with in the past and would refer. These professionals have seen many wedding DJs in action.
- Credentials - Ask about their background, training, certifications and also if they are part of any professional organizations.
- Rates - While price should not be the sole focus of your search, you do want to make sure the wedding DJ services you are considering offer competitive rates. If their rates are dramatically higher or lower than other local companies, there may be a reason for that.
- Equipment Quality - Only work with wedding DJs that have their own equipment and backup equipment. You will not have to worry about system or equipment failure on the big day.
- Selection Process - While their collection of music does not matter, how they let you select music and if they keep your requests in mind does matter a lot. The DJ service will give you a list of their most popular songs for weddings and a good DJ will ask what types of music you do not want played at your event.
Contact BobHawkins.com today to learn more about our wedding DJ services. Give us a call on 905-853-8705 to book an appointment. Or fill out our form and we will get back to you with a competitive quote.